Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

4 Years of Data Science in 8 Minutes | by Egor Howell | Oct, 2024


What I have learned in my 4+ year journey of studying data science

Towards Data Science
Photo by Greg Rosenke on Unsplash

I have been studying data science for the past 4 years, during which time I have worked as a professional data scientist for over 3 years.

I started by studying physics and was not too certain about what I wanted to do after University. However, now I have a career I love and can’t see myself doing anything else!

In this article, I want to review my journey year by year and share my experiences, learnings, and failures that helped propel me as a data scientist.

I hope you can find value in my journey that will help you in yours!



from machine learning – Techyrack Hub https://ift.tt/nLO27gK
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code