Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Unleash the Power of Probability to Predict the Future of Your Business 🚀 | by Sabrine Bendimerad | Oct, 2024


A Practical Guide to Applying Probability Concepts with Python in Real-World Contexts

Towards Data Science
Source

Tired of Guessing About The Future? 🤔

You’re in the right place! My name is Sabrine. I’m an applied mathematics engineer working in AI for 10 years, and I struggled in my early experiences to bring the power of probability into the real world. Managers like charts, graphs, and KPIs, but they never ask to use probability to answer business questions.

I’ve always found that all the probability we learn in school is underused or maybe only used via some ML concepts. Yet, probability can be a powerful tool to answer business questions.

You don’t believe me? Let me show you how 🔐.

  • 🍛 Fundamental Probability Concepts: Events, intersections, unions, independent events, conditional probabilities, Bayes’ Theorem, the famous Normal distribution.
  • 🥤 Practical Python Implementations: Hands-on examples using Python to simulate real-world business scenarios.
  • 🍰 Industry Applications: Explore how probability models drive decision in risk…


from Artificial Intelligence – Techyrack Hub https://ift.tt/u7xkr09
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code